Monday, July 4, 2011

time keeps creepin on by



23 days until i turn the big 30! for those of you who follow this blog you may remember my post from last year of my list of 29 things to do before turning 30. well i thought i'd update you all with my progress. the ones in orange i have completed or am currently living by. the starred are ones in progress.


1. spoil my son 
2. dance with my husband
3. live passionately
4. document life
5. create new art
6. the magic tree   *
7. snuggle lots with my boys
8. join a gym  i joined i just don't go
9. vacation with family
10. setup a website  *
11. read lots of books (as time allows i have done my best!)
12. continue to write letters to ayden
13. learn how to sew
14. blog more
15. treasure hunt with alex
16. saturday game nights
17. revamp my business *
18. laugh often
19. star gaze
20. take a cooking class with my sisters
21. volunteer
22. spend time with me
23. swimming lessons with ayden
24. write a children's book
25. paint the blank canvas' *
26. go outside my comfort zone
27. eat new foods
28. rescue another dog (i helped chris find zipper!)
29. become pregnant

so seeing as i have very limited time to do the 8 untouched and complete the 4 in progress i may have to carry some into my list of 30 to do before 31. #29 for example just needs to wait until our creator tells us it is time ☺


No comments: