Wednesday, June 29, 2011

lost my sign.. .


on sunday afternoon while playing in the yard with ayden, i discovered a lil scrap of paper in the grass. i read it and had an aHa moment! it read. .. be an artist. at home an artist. something to that order - it was a piece of newspaper print or from a book but it was just this lil piece that spoke SO loudly to me that i rushed to show my husband and my heart was soaring! i had been looking for a sign that i was headed in the right direction. i had been whispering to my angels, please just let me know that i am doing the right thing, that home with baby and starting my own business is right for me in this moment. and There it was.

i placed it in my art room for safe keeping only now, its gone. disappeared. did i imagine it? why is my sign NO WHERE TO BE FOUND?! maybe i only needed it for that moment. maybe the impression it left on my heart was all it was suppose to be. maybe i don't need the actual scrap of paper as a reminder...

some signs come to us and leave us just as fast. it is a subtle reminder to pay attention, the signs are all around us and best to be touched by our hearts not our hands.

No comments: