Monday, June 27, 2011

animal party

for my godson's fifth birthday party, i was asked to create the kids take home goodies. i had only 2 objectives:  animal theme & to stay within a budget of $30.  i decided on making a treasure box for each with a different animal and to personalize it with their name.



i wanted to keep it fun so i drew with colored pencils in a cartoon sort of style on paper mache boxes.


each box contained; animal crackers, a few animal tattoos, 2 stretchy lizards, a "grow" animal, an animal card game, an animal figure, and a hippo cup with a giant gummy snake.

the kids loved them (and i met my objectives)!! they were a success! hooray for another wonderful party, happy fifth birthday my terrific nephew!

*if you are interested in hiring me to help with your next event or for any further details, please email me!

No comments: