Sunday, July 24, 2011

my boys


i live in a household of 4 boys. my husband + baby + jaxson + johnny cash. it can be a tad overwhelming with all of the testosterone but i am also very, very blessed to be amongst it. they make me laugh and fill up my heart with joy and love. in this picture i was trying to capture daddy + baby quality time before bed. they like to lay under the covers and watch a little of the goodnight show. sometimes jax + johnny like to join them and i guess this was one of those nights. but johnny is Not a fan of the camera. and lately jax has been anti camera phone as well. so i don't think their intent was to be in the photo but more trying to get dad to stop my paparazzi moment. i love how dad is trying to talk reason with them and baby just looks a lil upset that i am interrupting his show and time with dad ☺

i love you boys. i wouldn't want it any other way then the way things are. xoxo, momma

No comments: