Monday, March 1, 2010

i'm listening


i needed this message today. i've been feeling lost in my journey. i know my role as wife and as momma to be, but what about my place in everyday living? what am i passionate about? what do i wanna be when i grow up? what kinds of things am i capable of creating? how do i know and when will i start?

i want to create artwork that inspires, publish words that express my feelings and that others can relate to. can i make a living at that? i've always felt on the verge of things. like its close enough, all i have to do is reach out and grab it! what is holding me back? fear? why the uncertainty?

i feel fulfilled in every other area of my life. i have an amazing support system. i am truly blessed and grateful for all that i do have. i am just searching for that missing little piece. so i embrace the questions and ask for patience that all will fall into its place.

No comments: