Tuesday, May 8, 2012

32 weeks




are we there yet?  time seems to be crawling. .. .. .

i am craving EVERYTHING i cannot have right now: cherry mochas and ice cream cones and cupcakes mostly. damn it gestational.

she is the feistiest lil thing in there, kicking me so hard at times i jump or cringe. i'm getting a lil worried there isn't enough room in there. maybe she's just as anxious as i am to come out!

missing the simple things. . . chasing + lifting ayden. he wanted to go down the slide and up the ladder so many times yesterday i was out of breath - ridiculous. also, reaLLy missing my old clothes, maternity ones are really cramping my style. its hard to feel pretty when you are a good 40 pounds over your previous weight. (ok so maybe more - i do not look at the scale at my appointments)

i cry a lot more these days. my husbands really loving that. but i have no self control over these emotions. i've been having a hard time seeing the glass half full which is NOT like me at all.

thank goodness for my lil bundle of happiness, ayden. he aLways lifts my spirits with his giggles and smiles. i just feel sad i don't have his energy right now. i hope he knows i am trying to keep up!! he is the most active and curious boy i know. my favorite thing is to watch him when he doesn't know it. its when i see his silly nature and sweet self. and he still lets me cuddle him at night - just sometimes he tries to move my belly out of the way to get closer (she really doesn't like that). well, 51 days until her due date. but i have hope ~ ayden came at 37.5 weeks. he and i had an agreement he'd come greet me in my. he followed through, arriving on the 28th ☺ she and i haven't agreed on anything but not coming before she is ready. time will tell us just when that will be.

No comments: