Friday, February 4, 2011

abundance

abundance |əˈbəndəns|plentifulness of the good things of life

this is the theme of my 2011. my life has never felt so full and meaningful. even with the never ending laundry list of things to do. i'm learning to let things wait their turn. my son teaches me something new everyday. he is curious, determined, and brave and he is only 8 months old. amazing.
this past year was filled with so many changes. a bit overwhelming at times i have to admit. i went from girlfriend to fiance to wife to momma in 9 months. crazy. but life goes anyway but how we plan it to. and i live without regret. look what 2010 brought me. blessed.
i've never been into resolutions. too much pressure. but i live with intent to be fully present for each of these precious moments. i'm understanding how fragile life is and how quickly things can change. that we need to tell each other how much we mean to each other while we're still here. together.

No comments: